W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #4

Stric. Love the shot. People? Cars? Or what?. I'd give eye teeth for a complete diagnosis and repair. Bravo.

It's actually an old car-repair shop, now defunct. Massive, senseless developments (i.e. gentrification) are taking over the entire swaths of the city under pretext of "modern, urban living" resulting in unreasonably high rents, displacement and forcing unnecessary closing of small businesses like this one. Rumor has it that they will build a 3+ level apartment block on this site. ei_20181213_008.jpg.8bf127f8c57c821b2543dd1a92f7bbe5.jpg

Billblackwellphotography, I remember sticky fingers as a title to a Rolling Stones album last century. I don't think they were referring to pastries. Great photo by the way. I've never asked you why you cherish Russian clones. My fault.

So, despite study, my photos. We were blessed (LOL) by a visit from my spouse's sister and her husband this week.Just in the lead up to our 'Australia day' (much controversy, as the culture wars here escalate). Photos taken with my monochrom m and my go to voigtlander 85mm lens. Exposure all over the place. To be honest, we were pissed as newts. It happens for me very rarely, and then there follows a time of reflection. Here we all are, Pretty much drunk as skunks (thank Go we walked there and back).

This is back the front

adam.thumb.jpg.8a431e8e6b911310fe352f95e3c68850.jpg

MONO1715.thumb.jpg.d46df587c3018fdb883f7d7a4ec203db.jpg

That is good Ric_van_Nooij, Very good. Studio? or good site?. Two more from me, I hope. I will add that the in-laws intrusion into my life was the most unwelcome experience I've had in a long time. I think these files may be too large to show up properly. One is of the carer for my spouse's son, the other of my spouse, and the final, of her son. I will have to try to get this thing sorted, my apologies. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1).

Jen.thumb.jpg.d0a3203b2b26bf0499a2e9edad39d8bb.jpg

Janice.thumb.jpg.983f1463d8a75250bffd1a287251a3f2.jpg

shawn.thumb.jpg.c405a2e45be4d85e5c83231f2b65d64f.jpg

• Like 1

Rick, that "small" field studio works great ! I could almost smell the cordite ! Arthur a few years ago a friend "allowed" me 5 minutes with his M-3 & I was hooked on 35mm RF cameras.. . My retirement funds did not allow a "real" Leica, so a Fed-2 was purchased from a Ukraine source & from there my G.A.S. gene has controlled the day. I find the Fed 2 & 3's, as well as the Zorki-4, to be work horse cameras & when I screw up and bash a camera against concrete, I can put food into my pantry & replace the kit. A bit of experimentation (film selection & developers) yields tons of fun & a few decent pictures. Here a Fed-2 / Jupiter-8, Kentmere400, PyrocatHD & V600 scan. I wish a Stone's album was available, but the CDs are on the Mainland ! Aloha, Bill588952583_2k19-dp-1-21-DSCF3883ces10bcbm.thumb.JPG.ae231b24e15912cd650fe5777421b033.JPG