W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #36

Missed last week (and there were so many good shots there: GregM's shots; Don Harpold; Uhooro's; GlenS; and Allan Cobbs'. All good. Seriously good shots. Been away, so some shots from away, with my monochrom, and goto 75mm zeiss lens (aka cosina). The first is 'Leroy',an indigenous man we met on our holidays. The second, a fellow we met over dinner. Thanks, Arthur.

photo3.thumb.jpg.850328559b90c58f28f6c2c24592b91a.jpg

photo4.thumb.jpg.3f155932abc80aeb9489e386b28b0753.jpg

• Like 5

In about 4 weeks time, I'll be walking down this row of currently open stalls, consuming every kind of fried food one could think of, possibly 5 or 6 no one SHOULD have, LOL. Hopefully, they'll have more letters filled in by then too. M6, 21mm f3.4 Super Elmar and T-Max 100.

0593_7012-X3.jpg

Couple of other Art Deco-inspired buildings on the State Fair grounds, same camera and roll of film, but with the 35mm f2 ASPH..

0593_7035-X3.jpg

and 75mm f2 APO Summicron..

0593_7028-X3.jpg

Edited by Greg M
  • Like 5

"I take it that it was a purposeful misquote" Arthur

No, I blame the camera, not me. The camera totally failed to offer a correct exposure. Absolutely, not the Richard Head behind the camera.

Okay, the camera took a more interesting photo, than the Richard Head who pressed the button:))