W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week # 27

Uhooru

Its Friday and the moment has arrived to post your favorite photo of the week. Don't be shy. I'll start with a photo I dug out that was taken with a mirrorless camera, a Panasonic, with a Leica 50 Summicron taken around El Segundo beach or there about in Southern California's "Ray Bay" in the L.A. area. Let see yours!

17976610-orig.jpg

• Like 5

Billblackwellphotography, great shots, and JDmVW (did I get that right?). Nice treat. Moving On, good shot, horizons a bit wonky, but really well balanced tones. Bravo. Enjoy the pleasures of film. I have not done much with TMX. I can only get locally Ilford stuff. Just drying a film and may post tonight, or more likely, tomorrow. Arthur (apiarist1)

horizons a bit wonky,

Yep, that is a very old lake with a very jagged and curvy shoreline which breaks into the levee on the right. The top of the small tree blocks the transition of the two, near to far.

I have 2 rolls of 400 ready for the spools I may get to this weekend.

So my shots, fresh off the scanner. Developed today, with the dregs of Ilfosol, and FP4. And with an M6, a collapsible summicron, f2. I think I'll get a rep on this site as a 'pub crawler'. There you go. I really enjoy the M6 (I have an M3, but is just is not as good. The shots are not spot on, but again, there you go. From my partner and my dinner last weekend. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

1298420076_shot1.thumb.jpg.fcf553212ae3decc699d839848d883ea.jpg 1468562389_shot2.thumb.jpg.fbbf0fd6e12fe1f1c48bd2b037b56742.jpg 1917211879_shot3.thumb.jpg.b4865c54f645bd19685decd41f358158.jpg

• Like 5

Xpan, Nikkor PC 35mm. I thought I had Tri-X, and was experimenting, pushing it to EI1600. Turned out this was Delta100, so considerably different, in Rodinal Semistand. Amazed about latitude of this film.

28826647038_bdfe6a8020_b.jpg by bc50099

• Like 5

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."

-Henry David Thoreau

Bert

Dr. Bertrand's Patient Stories: A podcast dedicated to stories of being. \\anchor.fm/bertrand0

FineArtAmerica: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/bertrand-liang