W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week # 27

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by Uhooru, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Its Friday and the moment has arrived to post your favorite photo of the week. Don't be shy. I'll start with a photo I dug out that was taken with a mirrorless camera, a Panasonic, with a Leica 50 Summicron taken around El Segundo beach or there about in Southern California's "Ray Bay" in the L.A. area. Let see yours!
    [​IMG]

2. It's week 37. ...

3. DOH! Can the forum moderator please change the thread title to week 37?

4. You did the same thing last week, buddy! Life if moving by far too fast these days. It seems like it should be week 27. ... I'll post my pic for the week in a few hours.

Uhooru likes this.
  5. Cambie Village, Vancouver. Summicron 35mm.
    sushi.jpg

6. LOL. Leave it at 27. I'm too old, time passes too fast already. Adding ten more weeks to the longevity would be great. Above ground, breathing, and taking photos. Ah, tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

bertliang likes this.
  7. LOL Just this year! The real mistake was last week, because I just quickly find the last week and go off of that. Not really thinking about it. Ok. Anyone else want to congratulate me for my mistake?

8. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

Hmm... you now have the
    respect and admiration
    of Great Apes everywhere...
    [​IMG]

Uhooru and arthur_mcculloch|2 like this.
  9. Cañoncito Church, New Mexico. (M6, 35 Summicron)

image.jpeg

10. Even Leitz makes mistakes. Here is the infamous 5cm f/3.5 Elmo lens
    'Elmo'-lens-(née-50mm-f3,5.jpg
    Here however is an image from pretty much the last generation of 35mm RF
    Ricoh-500G-2.jpg
    Ricoh 500G

11. Leica M-P 240, 25mm ZM Biogon
    L1002318bw.jpg

L1002328.JPG

L1002310bw.jpg
    Madison, WI - August 16, 2018

12. First roll of T-Max developed in bathroom from Nikon S3 2K range1.jpg

13. Billblackwellphotography, great shots, and JDmVW (did I get that right?). Nice treat. Moving On, good shot, horizons a bit wonky, but really well balanced tones. Bravo. Enjoy the pleasures of film. I have not done much with TMX. I can only get locally Ilford stuff. Just drying a film and may post tonight, or more likely, tomorrow. Arthur (apiarist1)

14. Olympus 35SP, Fuji acros100

ol11 ph.jpg

ol12 ph.jpg

15. Yep, that is a very old lake with a very jagged and curvy shoreline which breaks into the levee on the right. The top of the small tree blocks the transition of the two, near to far.
    I have 2 rolls of 400 ready for the spools I may get to this weekend.

16. viktor_gruber. The colour. It seems to me a bit 'flamboyant'. Did you do this on purpose? Tell me about it. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1).

Uhooru likes this.
  17. So my shots, fresh off the scanner. Developed today, with the dregs of Ilfosol, and FP4. And with an M6, a collapsible summicron, f2. I think I'll get a rep on this site as a 'pub crawler'. There you go. I really enjoy the M6 (I have an M3, but is just is not as good. The shots are not spot on, but again, there you go. From my partner and my dinner last weekend. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)
    shot 1.jpg shot 2.jpg shot 3.jpg

18. ei_20180730_426.jpg

MP, 35mm 'cron Foma 200

19. Very nice!

20. Xpan, Nikkor PC 35mm. I thought I had Tri-X, and was experimenting, pushing it to EI1600. Turned out this was Delta100, so considerably different, in Rodinal Semistand. Amazed about latitude of this film.
    [​IMG] by bc50099