W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #25

Uhooru

Hi, three shots with my monochrom m, all with TTL flash (the camera has seemed to have developed a problem: every second flash photo is dramatically under-exposed. It may be my technique. Not sure, but will investigate further - may relate to my regrettable dropping of it. Ahem). The first two are from a 'men's breakfast' I attended today. Old, mainly ambulent, men meet about every 2 months for a breakfast. We are all old, walking (at least most of the time) monuments to the miracles of modern medicine. The breakfast is cooked by equally old women, who are, to be honest, far more sprightly than the men. The first is Eric, an attendee, the second Ruth, who helped with the cooking. Both were taken with TTL flash and a 75mm voigtlander at f5.6. The third is my ever enduring wife and model (whom I've posted shots of before), taken with a jupiter 85mm LTM lens with an adapter at f2. I used an EVF with focus peaking, just to see if it worked.

Bertliang, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to experience grain with HP5, though yours is far better controlled than mine. Is that shutter lag I see in the sky? Will have to pull out my Zorki to see which way the shutter curtains go. Maybe, it is that the sun is just to the left of the photo

eric.thumb.jpg.97224cf1f33c3a3a380e6fa1ee452d91.jpg helper.thumb.jpg.ccbb104392b8f1d6b2f0b625ac8711e5.jpg Jan.thumb.jpg.68ea7cbafbb42137133f1ac0436960a7.jpg

• Like 2