W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #23

Uhooru

LMar, where is that?. Greg M - a beautiful shot. And billblackwellphotography, such clarity. Frighteningly sharp. My shots are from this last weekend - our town hosts a 'Bonnie Wingham' festival each first week of June, for what reason. Beggars my mind. Wingham was a cedar getters settlement. Anyway. Herewith. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

scot1.thumb.jpg.3077f05d6814d668ca5f03028365902a.jpg scot2.thumb.jpg.f114df31f66b2a6d659ed98bbda92ff4.jpg scot4.thumb.jpg.b5e8a7d446e004169525885e7213aa0c.jpg

• Like 5

Bucket loads of character in your photos, Arthur Apiarist.

a bit darker and less sharper than your usual.

Just enjoy looking at them every week. Thanks.

Also bucket loads of characters! Would be interesting to see them compiled into a book.

LMar, where is that?. Greg M - a beautiful shot. And billblackwellphotography, such clarity. Frighteningly sharp. My shots are from this last weekend - our town hosts a 'Bonnie Wingham' festival each first week of June, for what reason. Beggars my mind. Wingham was a cedar getters settlement. Anyway. Herewith. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

[ATTACH=full]1298138[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1298139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1298140[/ATTACH]

Arthur, wonderful street portraits! And Rick is right. My photo was taken through the courtyard passage near the old library at Princeton University.

Thank you for your comments. And Allen Herbert, life looks darker and less sharp to me now. So it goes with age and ill health. You have been kind, encouraging, and a good friend on this site. And I would like to thank you. In another world, we may have met. Keep safe, regards, Arthur (apiarist1 - no doubt, I think I've said it, I keep bees; not well or wisely. So it goes). This site has enriched me, beyond ken or understanding. Arthur.