W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #23

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by Uhooru, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Happy Friday Peeps and time to post your fave pic o' the week. I'll start with an "urban landscape" photo of the DWP building in Los Angeles, with a film Leica and 35mm Cron. Lets see yours!

[​IMG]

2. M4, 35mm Nikkor, night and light.jpg Fomapan200 (EI100), Rodinal semistand.

3. Leica M-P 240, 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM @ ~f/5.6
    L1001679cbw.jpg

4. Vines in the medians. M-P240 and the same 135mm f3.4 Telyt.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    michael_levy|3, bertliang and Uhooru like this.
  5. Museum Tower Reflection, with the M262 and 135mm f3.4 APO Telyt.

[​IMG]

bertliang and Uhooru like this.
  6. So my contribution, and I hope you will enjoy my excess. Here, today, we have had our 'Wingham Scottish festival. Though I don't know what Scotland has to do with a mid north coast, hinterland, basically a residue of cedar getters, settlement. But there you go. Isn't life the strangest thing you've ever seen. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1). All with my debt, a monochrom m and a zeiss 75mm lens. Everyone being celtic, trying to look scottish. scot2.jpg scot1.jpg photo 3.jpg

7. ei_20180518_002.jpg
    MP, 35 mm 'cron, HP5

8. I particularly like your first photo, Arthur.

All the elements of good photography have came together in your portrait.

9. That's good, Allen Herbert, very good, judicious vignetting (maybe a tad overboard), great contrast. Well done. And Stric - bravo. Great shot, and no doubt provocative. It's comforting, here in the antipodes, to know that not every American is loony, only its president. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

10. Leica MP, 35mm Asph. Summicron
    DSC_0019bw.jpg
    San Pedro, CA - July 2010

11. Back I go tomorrow for a refill ! Fed-2 / Jupiter-8 (50mm), Kentmere 100, OA & V600 scan. Aloha, Bill 2k18-043-DSCF0460 ces10 gss5 bc.JPG

12. Billblackwellphotography , you have to give us the story behind, about, this photograph. That is so gun sharp, so well composed. Got to know what it's about. Don't leave us apprehensive. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

13. I took the shot at Ft. MacArthur, San Pedro, CA. On that particular day, there were WWII displays of both Allied (mainly British and American) and Axis (mainly Japanese) equipment with people dressed in period uniforms. These three guys (I know the guy on the left personally) just started breaking out into song in Japanese. It only lasted a few minutes, but the crowd loved it. There were some enactments taking place as well, but I didn't pay much attention to that.

14. M10, 35mm Summicron.

My apologies: I posted an image in #22 instead of #23. Anyway, here is another one from the same neighbourhood in Vancouver. The Cafe was hosting a fundraiser.
    cambie3.jpg

Allen Herbert likes this.