W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #21

There was about 15 minutes of beautiful light Friday morning before clouds moved in and remained for the morning. I almost started from another location, figuring there was no chance for a shot but in the end was glad I did my regular routine, just in case an opportunity presented itself, which it did.

With the Leica M262 and 18mm f3.8 Super Elmar.

L1039738-X3.jpg

Grabbed one last shot as the sun peaked over the horizon and marina with the 90mm f2 Summicron (pre-APO model). Within 3-4 minutes, the clouds took over and the show was done for the morning.

L1039749-X3.jpg

• Like 5

So, still on the right side of the daisies, as they say. Though a lesser person. Missed some beautiful shots. Billblackwellphotography,you continue to astound me with your shots. So, two from me - they let me out for a baptism of a dear friend's son. Rolley. It was a numinous afternoon. With my monochrom and go to lens, 75mm voigtlander, aka cosina. So no second photo - won't accept it. What did Elliot say in that wonderful poem, the journey of the magi, 'I have seen birth and death before, and thought they were different'. Regards, Arthurone.thumb.jpg.cb4e7114c0d97b9708c7e53df2ae57c8.jpg
  • Like 5

I like using my Fed-2 (or Zorki-4) at my Kart Racing events. Very few people pay attention to the camera/me. . now if I use the Fuji X-E1. . its stare me down time.

Here are four from the event last weekend at Oregon Raceway Park, in Grass Valley, Oregon (NE Oregon). Fed-2 / Jupiter-8 & UFX100. Pyrocat HDC & V800 scans. Enjoy, Bill