W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #19

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by Uhooru, May 4, 2018.

1. Hi Peeps, time to begin posting your favorite pic of the week. Last couple of weeks have been good, so lets keep it going. I'll start with a photo El Segundo Beach, LA, CA on a blustery, crazy, windy day. Let's see what you got.[​IMG]

2. Fed-2 / Jupiter-8, UFX400, OA & V600 scan. Aloha, Bill 2k18-035-006 ces10 bc rff.jpg

3. Oakridge Mall, Vancouver, M10 with 75mm Summicron
    mall.jpg

4. FED2, FED 50mm f2.8, Tri-X, Diafine. LAX.
    lax door.jpg

5. A sort-of self-portrait, while shooting a new structure and art piece on McKinney Avenue in Dallas.

M, Type 262 and 18mm f3.8 Super Elmar ASPH.

[​IMG]

6. Uhooru, the grain's as bad as my 'cooked' FP4 shots. I plead that the ground temperature here has been so atypical. With climate change, it will become the new typical. How do you account for your's. Greg M, that's brilliant. Well done. And Michael_levy, great shot: luminous. I have been caught up in finishing an assignment, so hope to do some photography tomorrow. Haven't shot anything this week. Thanks, looking forward to more. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

7. Leica M-P 240, 50mm Asph Summilux
    L1001105bwr.jpg

bertliang and allancobb like this.
  8. MP, 35 mm 'cron (IV), Acros ei_20180427_387.jpg

9. Mission Concepcion, San Antonio

[​IMG]

M8, 21mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M (Pre-Asph) Hoya R72 IR Filter

10. Hello again. Arthur, and others, if you do battle with changing water temps, try my Igloo cooler developing kit. . .good for one roll of 35 or 120 each time. Aloha, Bill DSCF6072ce.JPG

allancobb likes this.
  11. Grain isn't "bad" Arthur, not for this particular photo. Some of what you see is actually sand in the air. It was blowing with 40-5-mph gusts on a sand beach. We had to shoot in-between gusts to protect the cameras.

12. ‘course grain ain’t bad, especially Leica grain. grain is wot made leica

13. Billblackwellphotography, that is good, and allencobb, bravo, that is a good piece of work. But Stric, you're shot just ticks all the boxes. Far out. So good. Whatever you do with that shutter release, this one win's a treat. And thank you Bill Bowes, that setup is too cute for words. I love it. Uhooru, my apologies, and thanks for the explanation. So, my contribution. A photo of someone I met at the local Coles (a supermarket) today and struck up a conversation with - he makes pickles, and was prepared to swap some for some of my bees honey. Don't know his name. Badly focussed, regrettably, with my monochrom, 75mm zeiss lens, wide open. I'll post a couple of shots I took last night, when we had my partner's daughter and her friends around for a bbq later.
    friend.jpg

MarcelRomviel and allancobb like this.
  14. So the other shots. I think I've got to do something with my eyesight.
    photo1.jpg

MarcelRomviel and allancobb like this.
  15. So the second and third
    photo2.jpg photo3.jpg

allancobb likes this.