W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week #17

Uhooru

That is good Uhooru. Damn good. Βραωο. I had hoped to do something 'easterish' today. We are in silence in our household today. Our God died yesterday. Now I don't think that, and believe that there are many faiths, many paths to the one heaven. But it is a breathtaking idea. Absolutely breathtaking (no doubt, the moderator will strip this away. I understand that). I can't find the image I want, so some photos done this week with my monochrom. The first, not actually from this week (I may have posted this before; forgive me if I have), a friend. The second and third, from my recent trip to the metropolis. Sydney's Chinatown. The final. a poorly focussed (yes, Allen Herbert, I stand condemned) shot from dinner Thursday night. New life. So important. And it᾽s easter: ιδε ὁ αμνος του Θεου ὁ αιρον τεν ἁμαρτιεν του κοσμου

MONO1892.thumb.jpg.e968ef1debcaa0ce84de5815cc72effe.jpg MONO1929.thumb.jpg.c03aa53a196371d5d366024e7115e52f.jpg MONO1933.thumb.jpg.5e69313f05501127fbabc3296262b8fa.jpg MONO1938-2.thumb.jpg.039a731af3a200118df914239feee561.jpg

• Like 4

What's its story.

Spring has sproinged big time in Vancouver, bringing out the blossoms and the garden service vehicles in profusion. At the end of my street, I saw this garden truck. I have no idea why they have so many shovels. I think it is because my part of Vancouver is a a major zone for houses being demolished and replaced by new houses - almost every street near where I live has this going on. And of course, all of these new houses need new landscaping.

And to you Uhooru. A good easter to you and yours. I will apologise for my excess. And michael_levy|3: well. it looked to me like an artwork installation. So you did extra well. Now, you have been archiving the changes to Vancouver - think about an exhibition. I doubt there is anyone out there like you. Ans another

" (yes, Allen Herbert, I stand condemned) shot from dinner Thursday night. New life. So important. And it᾽s easter: ιδε ὁ αμνος του Θεου ὁ αιρον τεν ἁμαρτιεν του κοσμου" Arthur.

I only mention sharpness, just because your photos are so very sharp.

Sharpness is the lost sister of content.

Allen Herbert, where to begin. Perhaps, lost sisters. I was in day surgery this last wednesday - a colonoscopy (what I call, if you've watched independence day, an alien invasion). Not good. You have been a steady hand here. So have others. I miss rodeo_joe. I wish he would post again. I might not be able to. So, my spouse - you've all seen her before. I've posted her before. I love her for my life. A reconstituted marriage. She is my high school sweetheart. Sought her out in late life. Our lives, it is much serendipity, crossed paths again.jan.jpg.9ae36e6d182ec4acadbc9e6b8fac8cec.jpg
  • Like 2