W/NW 2021 Pic-O'-The-Week #51

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by allancobb, Dec 23, 2021.

1. As 2021 is nearing its end and we are at the Holidays' doorstep, I'd like to welcome everyone to Week 51 of the Leica and Rangefinders W/NW Thread! With a Holiday theme in mind, here's a little depth-of-focus experimentation using a Canon 50/1.2 LTM lens wide open on a M240 employing focus-peeking and the EVF.

upload_2021-12-23_15-45-34.jpeg

Happy Holidays and Cheers, Allan

2. 6539000-R1-027-12_2P.jpg
    Leica MP
    50mm v.4 Summicron

3. Our summer is hot and humid. I have not been able to get out in the heat. So, some archived shots.

MONO1871.jpg

sandra.jpg

MONO2355.jpg

Keep safe, enjoy a joyous Christmas. Regards, Arthur.

4. Really good, Arthur.

You have captured the essence of the characters.

5. Merry Christmas folks.

And a special New Year

luis triguez and allancobb like this.
  6. My yearly xmas photo, Merry xmas and a happier New Year!
    [​IMG]

7. You certainly meet some interesting people Arthur, don't think the shots would work as well in colour. I did look up Wingham, seems a good bit quieter than Sydney.
    My photo isn't Santa off season, but my father at the helm of the boat I hoped would take me to the South Pacific. The location is just off the town of Sidney on Vancouver Island where I've lived for many years. I sent this photo to Pacific Yachting and they used it for the cover of one of their issues. Shot with M4 and 21mm Super Angulon.

Sadly I never got the chance to go blue water cruising, health issues threw a monkey wrench into that dream. All I kept was my sextant and sight reduction tables.

IMG04395.jpg