W/NW 2021 Pic-O'-The-Week #47

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by allancobb, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Welcome to Week 47 of the Leica and Rangefinders W/NW Thread! In the spirit of our Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., may I present an image featuring feasting, family, friends, and togetherness (although I think I posted this particular image recently before). It's from the El Jibarito Restaurant, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. No matter, your place in the world, I wish the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday to everyone.

Cheers, Allan

[​IMG]

Leica M8, 15mm f/4.5 Voigtländer Super-Wide Heliar

2. L1001874c.jpg

L1001906P.jpg

L1001882-Enhanced copy.jpg
    Leica M-P 240
    50mm Asph Summilux-M

3. So, it's been a bad week for me. We went to my partners younger brother's funeral on Tuesday, which meant travel late Monday, and a night away. They would not let me take photos of the service. The wake was lovely, though my photographic ability declined rapidly - alcohol. Herewith a couple of remotely sensible shots.

His sister, Verona, and her partner:

verona.jpg

And her partner, Peter

Peter.jpg

It is something of a tragedy that late age family only re-unites at death. I took other photos, but the alcohol disrupted the focus. Ahem. Regards, and keep safe, Arthur. Again, taken with a monochrom and my go to 75mm lens.

4. "It is something of a tragedy that late age family only re-unites at death. I took other photos, but the alcohol disrupted the focus" Arthur

Two truths.

Liked the first photo a warm feeling.

5. A bar we used to hang around near Redondo Beachthat we nicknamed "The Inferno".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Thanks Arthur, the top is a Leica M7 and the other two are with a Ricoh GRD