W/NW 2020 Pic-O'-The-Week #49

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by Bill Blackwell Images, Dec 10, 2020.

1. This week's W/NW Pics - my contributions at least - represent more mileage out of my series in RPV, CA. All in this this selection were taken last Monday afternoon.

L1000630PC.jpg
    L1000641PC.jpg L1000692PC.jpg L1000690PC.jpg
    Leica M10-P
    50mm Asph Summilux-M

2. Taos, New Mexico with Leica M4 and 50mm Summicron 2017-05-30-0002pnet.jpg

3. Campus Lake
    Campus-Lake-Canonet-QL17-11.jpg
    Canonet QL-17
    (the "poor man's Leica")

Canon-QL17-2-e.jpg

4. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

Hmm... I'm so poor, I have
    20 of them...
    [​IMG]

Bill Blackwell Images likes this.
  5. Portuguese Bend - Palos Verde, CA. M7, 35mm Summicron - Fuji Pro 400 film

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. That's cute, Well done.

7. My photos are prosaic - a lunch today with our bible study group; a Christmas lunch. All old, all weary. Done with a monochrom and my go to lens, a 75 mm 'voigtlander' (aka cosina):. Our good friend.

lunch-1.jpg

And another. She runs 'Street Reach': a bus that picks up and takes home people Friday and Saturday nights who may be intoxicated:

lunch-4.jpg

And her consort:

lunch-5.jpg

And our hosts, Simi and Mau:

lunch-3.jpg

We here in the great land of Oz, have been, perhaps, blessed. We can meet without too much concern. Our covid numbers are about 1 or 2 every couple of weeks now (Victoria was a bit of a disaster, but they got on top of it quite ruthlessly). I look at what's happening in Britain, some parts of Europe, and America, and despair for them. It was a lovely lunch. To be indulgent, and I know these are just 'happy snaps', and in my defense, they chronicle, as we all do on this site, lives, the times, our place in the world.

Regards, Arthur

8. 0001L&R JMB Reflejo Espejo Lavabo Tafri-SummicronDR5.jpg

0004L&R Reflejo Bola Esfera Cristal Transparente-SummicronDR5.jpg Summicron DR 5 (50 mm) on M 4/3 camera

9. luis triguez likes this.