Value of No. 2 Folding Autographic Brownie Camera, circa 1920

I have recently come into possesion of one of the above referneced cameras and would like to determine it's value, as much as that may be possible. I am not interested in selling the camera but would like to have some idea of it's worth. I have jpg images of the camera ensemble, which includes carrying case and instruction booklet, which I can e-mail for review if that is convenient. I am estimating the date of the camera based a date printed in the front of the book, which I believe to be a publishing date, showing 1920. The camera is very nice and would make a wonderful display but I would hate to learn that it was valuable after I had knocked it over and broken it when I should have had it stored more securely. I would appreciate any input. Thank you........Fred

• 8 years later...
I have recently come across a No 0 Brownie Box Camera and and No2 each for very little money. I have done some research into the No2 and I can still get film for it, however the controls seem a little more difficult to master. there is alot of information out there if you look hard enough. The current value of a No2 is around $45 approx. Sorry its not more but why not try taking some pics and see how u get on, let me know how you get on.