Using LR to move Images on HD.

<p>Hi All.<br>

I have been restructuring my pictures to get all my eggs into one basket, as it were - and have been using LR3 to move the scattered folders of images to a newly created mother - folder at the time of importing.<br>

Seems to have worked, but I am a little concerned as when I click on the old, now 'empty' origination folders, they may look empty, but finder does not always say '0 items' when I click on them - when I do 'Command + I' to see information, sometimes it says there are some megs of 'something' there? Is this just a ghost of memory? Am I okay to delete these old folders?</p>

<p>in theory, they *should* be empty as LR should have moved any images & xmp's to the new location w/o leaving any ghosts. </p>

<p>You haven't provided enough detailed information to render a yes/no answer to your question. If you drill down w/ the Finder, what files do you actually see (other than it not reporting '0 items')? Are these all internal disks or are some externals? I'll take it from your problem description that you're not Unix savvy and therefore can't use Terminal to use the cd and ls commands which would shed more light on the situation.</p>