Upgrading Mac system from 10.3.9 to 10.5

I wanted to upgrade from my Mac system 10.3.9 to the new Leopard (I thinks it's 10.5) and wondered if

anyone had made this jump and had encountered any issues/conflicts/problems after doing it.

I would be doing this as Alamy will soon only accept new images uploaded online, and they need 10.4

as a minimum requirement.

Many thanks

David

Myself I upgraded the day Leopard came out on sale! The upgrade process went out smooth.

About 1 hour. Nothing to do really, just the computer itself doing everything. 2 things,

Lightroom started ucting for a few days but now it seems normal BUT my laptop is a bit

slower at start up. Besides that all I can say is Leopard its great!

Rene'

I'm on 10.4.10; I have seen several threads recently telling of problems with Lightroom, which seem to be related to printing under Leopard, but apparently there is a Lightroom update in the pipeline.

I can't really see much advantage in updating at present, especially since I use pre 'intel' macs.

If you need to upgrade, then just do it. I have this small problem in Photoshop CS3.

Otherwise everything works fine. Do you meet the system requirements? They are: Intel,

PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor; 512MB RAM (but really should be

1GB+; or max it out because memory is so cheap at OWC); and DVD drive (which leaves out

my older iBooks).