Updated LR Moving Files... It's filling up my C: Drive

klt

I have the most recently updated LR......

LR is filling up my (Windows) C: drive which is 128GB SSD. How do I move my files/LR to my D: drive? Everything that I have read so far is pertaining to LR versions prior to the latest update and hasn't been helpful.

Thank you in advance,

Kim

Thank you Andrew. I am using Classic CC. I have searched the Adobe Forum and haven't been able to find the solution for this new updated version. I'm continue to search and hopefully someone here on Photo.net or Adobe themselves can help me :)

OK, I'm not at my computer with LR5, so I can't confirm details of the following right now. However, it is my understanding that you can use LR in its file management function to move image files & folders to a new location. You should not do so outside of LR, as this will break the link with the LR Catalog file(s). You do this from within the LR Library. This won't move the LR program, or the catalog file, but the photos themselves are the largest consumer of memory space, so this should solve most, if not all, of your problem. Check the numerous tutorials online for techniques to manage and move photos within the catalog. I'll try to get back with more thorough info later.