Unable to view more than page 1 in threads

bjorn_solberg1

I have for quite some time been unable to read more than the first page of threads on this forum. Here is an example:

Nikon FM vs. FM2(n) for use in extremely cold weather

When going to this thread I am only able to read comments on page 1. On page 2 and 3 there is no content. This is the case when browsing photo.net on an iPad, iPhone or a PC.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Bjorn, I may well be wrong but I think it's because on the new Photo.net there are a lot more posts per page than before. So an old thread like to one you indicated, which would have been spread over three pages on the old PN, can now fit on one page. I think you are actually seeing the whole thread. The second and third pages are a carry over from the old site and don't actually contain anything.

Bjorn, I may well be wrong but I think it's because on the new Photo.net there are a lot more posts per page than before. So an old thread like to one you indicated, which would have been spread over three pages on the old PN, can now fit on one page. I think you are actually seeing the whole thread. The second and third pages are a carry over from the old site and don't actually contain anything.

Thank you for answering my query John! Your explanation makes sense.