UK Gear Giveaway - Canon bodies & Tamron lenses

<p>Hi folks, I am having a clear-out of what are a couple of old cameras including what are nearly my last Canon FD bits as I have gone over to using a Contax 159MM and a couple of Olympus RFs for my film usage and IMO the eBay prices for this kit are just not worth the hassle involved in postage. I also figure that this might be a way to give them a good home where they will get some use. The one condition is that you need to pick them up from me either in London or in Hastings. I could be persuaded to come to somewhere close by if a coffee was on offer though!</p>

<p>Gear as follows...</p>

<p>Revueflex E SLR body (looks like a Zenit 11) with a helios 44-m lens & ERC, never tested given to me by a relative who knew I liked old cameras.</p>

<p>Canon AT-1 body, cosmetically good and fully working except stop down catch won't click into place, but you can still use it as a DOF preview. I like the AT-1 a lot and it's probably my favourite A-series after the AE-1 Program.</p>

<p>Canon AV-1 body, cosmetically good, fully working.</p>

<p>Tamron #103A 80-210 f/3.8-4 x2, both fully working, no fungus or major hazing with case and hood.</p>

<p>Tamron #44A 28-70 f/3.5-4.5 fully working, no fungus or major hazing with a Tamron case from a defunct 28-80.</p>

<p>I have 2 FD fit and one Nikon Fit Adaptall-2 mounts, so either Tamron lens can come with a mount, if wanted.</p>

<p>I also have a non working but cosmetically good Canon A35 Datelux if anyone fancies a project...</p>

<p> </p><div>00buC9-541870784.jpg.7526db9d700119697c20dcf87dd052fb.jpg</div>

<p>Barry,</p>

<p>I don't need anything but wanted to thank you for searching for a new home for this gear. I am sure you will find some appreciable takers.</p>

<p>That Tamron 28-70 is really a nice lens. I have used it on about 5 different camera makes. It is sharp and has a good balance even on smaller SLRs.</p>