Two Hasselblad H2 questions

db1

<p>I bought this camera about 3 weeks ago and have a couple of questions.<br /> <br /> First, what are the recommended temperatures to use the camera in, such as 30 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.<br /> <br /> Second, how long does it take to charge the rechargeable batteries? I have the 1850 battery and it has now been charging for 14 hours.</p>

<p>You can use the H2 and 7.2v Li-ion in the 30 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit that you have indicated. While there are no published temperature range as with our digital system. The H camera has been tested down to -20 degrees and still operates. You must keep in mind that the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) on the grip can freeze and appear sluggish as a change is made to the shutter speed or aperture, though the internal electronics recognize the change. The display may be delayed in reflecting the change due to the low ambient temperature that you are shooting in (0, -10, -20 degrees). I highly recommend carrying a spare battery that you can change as the low temperatures will effect battery performance and reduce the number of captures that you can record. Once the 7.2V has had an initial charge of 12 hours, the battery should charge in approx 2 hours. see page 24 of the H2 manual. Paul Claesson Hasselblad USA</p>