Just curious... <b>what happens when tungsten film is shot in sunny

daylgiht condtions?</b><br>

<br>

What would the effect be if processed normally E6 and what would the

effect be if cross-processed?<br>

<br>

If anoyone has an examples they would like to share I would appreciate

it! THANKS!<br>

Cross-processed tungsten film looks very unexciting: The colors and contrast might be a bit stronger, but overall it looks very much like a portrait film with pretty good skin tones. A hint of a yellow color cast might appear in sunlight. My results were made with an one stop overexposure and no push/pull processing. You could get the same look with a better dynamic range with a regular Portra 160VC or Fuji Pro 160C film.<div>00Exua-27696784.jpg.8d1185d16985ce2da1c4b6d509fdf580.jpg</div>

Tungsten film in daylight, especially sunlight, looks a bit weird: The image will have a noticeable blue color cast, skin tones look pinkish, but blue sky will look very nice. Good film for pictures of the sky or sunsets. Should be overexposed 1/3 or 1/2 stop or else the photos will look underexposed. Overall an intersting look for some subjects, because the film is very colorful due to the blueish cast.<div>00ExvR-27697184.jpg.b69efa2ce27cf68f9bd8e28356c1bb0b.jpg</div>

You're welcome! I was disappointed, too, I thought I had gotten a good deal on a nice stash of tungsten films which I would only use for CPing, but the results were pretty boring. Now what should I do with two dozen T-slide films?!

Good films for CPing are most Ektachrome/Elitechrome films, the best being probably EPP or E100G. Expose at ISO 100, and have it pushed 1/3 stop in processing. If you like weird color effects, I suggest the expensive but rewarding Kodak Ektachrome Infrared (EIR) -- I only used it normally in E-6, haven't had the guts to try cross-processing it (way to expensive).