Tulou (earth dwelling) w/images

Discussion in 'Pentax' started by daniel_tong|1, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Daniel. this thread http://www.photo.net/pentax-camera-forum/00OVGC is a little old but the instruction still remain. Just hit th HTML button and from the host site, get the HTML code and add it to the pop up window here, then update the post. You can then add as many photos as you like to one post fairly quickly.

2. Nice photography and fascinating subject, Daniel--including the photos posted in the commentary. I'm hoping we'll see more from your trip.

3. Those are pretty nice photos Daniel.. I always love to see travel photos from places I might never get a chance to visit. Thanks :)

4. David
    Many thanks. Your images are our inspiration too
    Haig
    Thanks. Rare chance that I ventured that far. I really regret that I did not take my Zenitar 16mm as you can see that I need it for the tight spots there (old and cramped area).
    Peter
    Thanks for the input. Still have problem with how to get "html code from host site'"
    Daniel, back to T O

5. This is from Wiki....initially the American thought those Tulou structures were missile silo aiming at Taiwan (just 100 miles on the east)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Beautiful series, Daniel.
    Enjoyed them greatly and learned something about the world. Real interesting history and architecture.

7. Beautiful series, Daniel.
    Enjoyed them greatly and learned something about the world. Real interesting history and architecture.

8. MTC  Photography

MTC Photography Moderator

9. MTC  Photography

10. MTC  Photography

11. Beautiful.
    Shocked to see this 7 yrs old thread being revived. The curved structures of the Tulou are cool as subjects. The only regrets that I had was that I did not bring in a fisheye for those roofs

Daniel