Title for Photographic Study -- ideas please.

I looked for the correct forum for this inquiry and this seemed to be the best fit so here it goes....

I just completed a series on an old business in New Orleans, LA. Ed Smith's Stencil Works. In this location for

60 years these shots document the retail and manufacturing here. I am trying to come up with a working title for

the group that will be narrowed down to about 12 shots. When you have time could you kindly look at

my site and suggest a show title? I am stumped and looking for some fresh ideas. I seem to be

bouncing around with shopworn phrases, the obvious and downright didactic.

It may be a simple as "Ed Smith's Stencil Works", but that is not very descriptive for someone looking at a flyer

this December when PhotoNOLA 2008 takes place in the first two weeks of December in New Olreans.

Sponsored by The New Orleans Photo Alliance some preliminary info can be found here:

http://neworleansphotoalliance.blogspot.com/2008/06/photonola-2008.html

It is a great event here and you may want to come down for a weekend or two for all the events. Just as it is

getting really cold up North come down for some photographic inspiration. It is also warm enough to stroll

around and take some photos too.

Thank you in advance,

George Griswold

New Orleans, LA

I don't have any ideas about the title yet, but I was wondering if I could get some more information about PhotoNOLA. Are

all the events open to the public? Will you have to pay to get into the events, and if so would it be one payment or

individual payments for each event? I would just like to get some general information on how the event is structured, as I live in New

Orleans, and I am looking to become more active in the photographic community.