I currently have a D700 with grip that I have loved for 2+ years and have had a D4 fund ready to go for a while now but getting tired of waiting for Nikon. I am a wedding shooter and shoot at least 50 weddings and other commercial projects each year. I feel that my workhorse D700 is getting tired and ready to be put into 2nd camera backup duty. Should I just get a D3s in the meantime? I allow myself a new camera every year or two - but not sure if it is worth it to wait. I am waaay overdue. I doubt I would sell the D3s as the D700 & D300 would likely go if I ever get the D4, whenever that is. D@mnit Nikon, you are making this really hard! Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?