Times with Ilfosol 3 and Fomapan 100 (finally did the test)

Uncle Goose

Those with a strong memory will remember that I asked for times of the combination Ilfosol 3 and Fomapan 100 but

since it's new nobody had a clear answer. So I had to go out with a roll of film, shoot it full, divide the film

in 3 parts and develop it with 3 different times (5,6 and 7minutes). So I finally did it and scanned them, the

results are great.

The first part I developed at 5 minutes but as I suspected it came out too light (thus a to dark print).

The second part I took 6 minutes, now this was a lot better, the negative looks nice and scans easily.

The third part was done on 7 minutes but while it looked good on the negative there is something wrong when

scanned, I can't put my finger on it, it starts to look a little muddy when developed at that time.

So, the conclusion is that 6 minutes is good with this film/developer combination. I must say this is only a

starting point of course but I like the 6 minutes so I will continue to use it at this time.

The Ilfosol 3 was mixed in the 1:14 at 20°C solution, I didn't try the 1:9 solution yet.<div>00QbOp-66377584.jpg.1503c15915dc27320cb99cf8df7f18f5.jpg</div>