Time for introduction

<p>I'm an enthusiast photographer living on an island on the west coast of Sweden. I'm an engineer by trade. <br>

I have a small home studio with studio strobes from the film era. I lost most of my photography interest when the digital era came by. It's rekindled somewhat but I guess I will never be a ninja with the digital software as seems to be the standard nowadays. <br>

I shoot mostly portraits and some macro work. I still use my light-meter, eventhough it is not as essential as it once was. I like to work with flash and I like to experiment. <br>

I like to look at other peoples photos as well. I don't believe in all the rules that some photographers like to enforce. I think it might be just fine to brake the rules as long as you are achieving what you strive for. <br>

I think there's something appealing to almost all photos. And the photos on this site are well above average. Having said that, I'm happy that I found how to filter out the nudes because I think I've reached my quota for female bodyparts for the next couple of months. Great job though, finding all those models!<br>

Well, that's me more or less.</p>