Thought I Had, but I Hadn't..Hi all!

<p>Just logged in for the first time after thinking I had signed up for this forum a long time ago. Anyway, Hello to all, my name is John and I am looking forward to learning lots of new ways of doing things here on Photo.net.<br>

I have been photographing flowers, animals, and landscapes for many years and have an inventory on my hard drives of over 40,000 photos just waiting to get out. I shoot in .jpg and raw (when my camera allows) and my biggest hesitation is presenting photos that I am not sure folks will like as well as I like them.<br>

I mostly use and have become comfortable with Adobe Elements version 12, however I'm never sure about getting the best adjustment possible prior to saving my work and printing it out.<br>

I also prefer to print in larger than 8x10 but have been limited by price and equipment so my works basically remains on my computer.<br>

I do have a website at: www.joliphotographs.com where I have put up some of my work, and I will be looking forward to reading and learning from folks like you all who may lead me out of my monitor and onto some walls!</p>

<p>The Timid Photographer,<br>

<br />John</p>

<div>00dteH-562553784.JPG.9bbd7b6c536465049f9823941fa328c2.JPG</div>