The vacuum?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by samstevens, Sep 8, 2021.

1. "neither I nor any of the critics I reference think or say photos require words" Sam

We agree,

Yet, those sneaky word come in to support those...well, they need the words. Sort of like a tin of soup;))

Jeez, Sam, Chill. Mostly I agree with you.

Anyway, a photo for you.

Of looking..

DSC3F9217.jpg

2. Okay,

Be happy with love in folk.

Sort of like a politician, who like to hear, what they only like to hear.

3. The sneaky words don’t “come in.” You bring them in. You intentionally use the word need to mischaracterize what others are doing when they use words to describe photos. Because you can’t accept the words for what they are and likely have not read the words or understood the words, you have to distort what’s happening to live comfortably in the false world you’ve created for yourself.
    you sound like a hack tv evangelist. Next thing you’ll be asking for love donations. Get a grip.

4. "you sound like a hack tv evangelist. Next thing you’ll be asking for love donations" Sam

Okay, like the idea of love donations. Starving children, comes to to mind, in the so called third world. If someone sent a dollar reading this post..

Chill, out Sam. Send a few coins as a love donation.

Anyway, obviously, not my intention, I'm upsetting you....so, I'm off to read a book. God bless.

hhhhh.jpg

5. I like his tricycle photo

6. training wheels

7. Lol. And then remembered....
    That was the photo that first piqued my interest in Eggleston. Still love it and paid deference to it with my version.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  8. "you have to distort what’s happening to live comfortably in the false world you’ve created for yourself" Sam

Err what is happening? Okay, it is happening in fantasy fairyland for you.

Anyway, Inoneeye agrees with anything you say. He is not sure what he agrees with, but, does it matter? He's enjoying the training wheels you gave him, bucket loads.

Eggleston’s, sort of think the endless prose written about; he must be really, something special. Me, I like looking at the photos, not the endless words. And for me, I feel little communication with his photos.

The wordsmithing is far more interesting..

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  9. "I had taken you off but I’m putting you back on ignore. Too toxic and it’s not fair to all who read these insipid exchanges. My own failing. I can’t take it. Don’t expect any more responses" Sam.

Sam likes to be the Bella Donna of Ball.

Its all about admiring his wonderful prose, and the way, he dances around the ball room, with so much elegance.

Admires are welcome only. Others with different thoughts, are insipid folk, who are not deserve to receive the superior intellectually of the Sam.

Sad., he really needs to grow up.