the next breakthru camera?

<p>David, I think you are being a bit optimistic tho I agree.</p>

<p>Sarah, It seems functional and discreet for me. It may or may not be "cool," and it's a pair of glasses, an appendage to people's head, really? Let me go put on my "appendage of the head" 'cause it's pretty sunny out today:)</p>

<p>Michael, I think the video is pretty recent. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-google-glasses-video-shows-new-specs-article-1.1269120?localLinksEnabled=false</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>"We get yet closer to everything being recorded, all the time."</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>David, at a personal level, aren't our life experiences mostly cumulative visual inputs stored in memory?</p>

<p>If so, then why not offload those experiences in non-volatile memory so we can free our brain for other things? </p>

<p>I'd like it to make a video on my bike. Riding thru the neighborhood, onto the beach, etc. Send the video to family and friends of the new place we moved to, that sort of thing. What I really want is a light, discreet cap mounted camera that would do this AND send the stuff live to a server. Always handy when having a police encounter. People (theoretically, anyway) will behave differently if they know it's on a video feed.</p>