The Boidoir contest

Norma Desmond

I got 4 invites to the Boudoir contest. I also have "no newsletters" checked, so that may or may not help. Interestingly, I also have "no e-mails" checked, but got 4 of these. There's a certain irony to getting an invite to a boudoir photo contest in light of my position in the recent threads regarding uninvited nudes in portfolios. I'm shruggin' this one off and getting a good laugh.
  • Like 2

When I click on the link in the email, I'm taken to a page about the contest that has a big green rectangular button saying ENTER THIS CONTEST. When I click that, it simply brings me to the forum listing home page, with no sign of any contest or link to it.

NOW I'M GETTING THE SERVER ERROR MESSAGE THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 61 MINUTES BEFORE POSTING SO I WILL TRY TO RELAUNCH MY BROWSER AND SEE IF THIS WILL POST!

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

I got the same thing. Tried to line up an entry for the Lingerie Lisa contest, but managed to get myself arrested trying to hire a model. Seems like here in New York when you offer to pay someone to come to a hotel room and dress up in sexy outfits they call it solicitation. Don't do it.

Please stop sending me future contest offers. I can't afford the legal consequences anymore.

• Like 3

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

The prizes make no sense. If someone is skilled enough to win the portrait competition, probably the last thing they need is a course on how to take better portraits.

Sanford, anyone who thinks they have no more to learn because they won a PN contest probably has a lot more to learn.

• Like 2
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!