The Arizonan Yeti LIVES!!!

My name is Sean Yeterian, aka "The Yeti". I live in Southeast Arizona in a small town named Sierra Vista, just off of the Fort Huachuca military post and at the foothills of the Coronado National Park. There is a tremendous amount of photo opportunities in the area even if you don't count the incredible sunrises and sunsets that are routine for the area.

I am a retired Army Soldier, and have recently returned to college to earn another degree, this time in Digital Media Arts. Until I took a required Photography class last August I hadn't owned a camera in over 40 years. Now, at the age of 59, I have returned to this long forgotten passion, never realizing until this imminent return just how strong that passion was.

Now it's time to learn and grow while sharing that journey with those who wish to ride along. I hope to hear from you, to learn from you, and to be encouraged by you.

Cheers

The Arizonan Yeti

Sean Yeterian

I'm sure you have visited Montezuma Pass in the Huachucas. If not, it is an amazing vantage point for sunsets, sunrises and thunderstorms. I've only been there once, but we were blessed with a beautiful afternoon of monsoon activity as a group of us from Tucson made our way from Sonoita down to the border, across the San Rafael valley, and over the pass into SV. I hope to make it back through there sometime soon. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...