<dir><i>

"Yes, this is a rare and very unique item the camera is in mint

condition and works if you can find film."

</i></dir>

So far, not a single bid. My guess is he lowers the reserve by $500 or

simply decides not to sell.<p>

Three days left -- time to pull out your checkbook and see if you can

afford this once-in-a-liftime opportunity to be stupid. Or you can

just send money to one of the 411 Nigerian scams.

Well a Super 620, no wonder.... I did email the $3500 wonder seller, he was an idiot with

his reply : well it is clear that you have no idea about cameras and items such as this are

very rare and are collector's items.

<p>

I told him that it was clear that it was HE that had not a clue, and he should go look at a

copy of McKeown's....

Mike, the first offering is a joke. The guy is a dreamer!

The 2nd offering for the Nikkor 25/4 (2.500 units made),introduced in 1953 which followed the 4 elements Topogon, Metrogon design, is very rare, specially with the lens hood which serves as a Series VII filter holder and the 25mm finder...a rare set.

The 3rd offering was for the 1938-1944 Super Kodak Six-20. It is an automatic camera as described above, where the user chooses the desired shutter speed, and the large selenium cell automatically adjusts the diaphragm for the correct exposure. Launched at a staggering price of $225 in 1938 which translates to 3,052.66 today! Wow! A rare "beast" indeed.

A studio photographer in Williams Lake, B.C.-quite a portaitist in his own right-sold me his 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Voigtlander RF folder with 105mm Apo-Lanthar lens, for $70, in 1973. I used it for about a year then traded it for a Pentax H1a with a friend, who made pretty good use of it. Small camera to his Linhof.

It regularly goes for $3G + on Eeee!Bay now.

I got a lot of good rolls out of that Pentax tho; it had a very good lens.

Hello,

I think for a bid don't received the folder.

In the offer to sell is written "Anleitung" zur Kodak Kamera.

"Anleitung" translated from german is like instruction manual.

In the rules and regulation of bay you can't received more than the instruction manual only. But with camera included is an lausy or criminal deal too. The seller (Al Capone ?) will fishing a stupid guy.

peter

Carefully studing my 2004-5 McK's Page 507 this camera appears to be a 1933-36 Kodak Junior 620 (Germany) depending on the lens which is either a F7.7 or F6.3 Kodak Anastigmat it's current value is $15-30.00 US. It's not the earlier version as the support tab is shaped wrong for the 1933 model. The other models have the finder on the same side as the winder knobs.

AND it's not a Volenda as they all have an angluar shape to the top and bottom of the body this one is clearly round. Also the shape of the lens is wrong for a Volenda. See McK's 2004-5 page 535 the Volenda has two chrome shaft ends showing on the side the finder is mounted as well this camera does not have that feature. Three miss matches in my book pretty much rules out a match. The only Kodak I can find that does match is the one I mention above.

Yep Mike your right Early Nagel made Vollenda's do have a rounded end.

BUT if you check your early Nagel Vollenda you will see other glaring differances like the struts are completly different then this camera it was made by Nagel not KODAK as the one in the auction was and the Nagel has a very different shutter speed dial then this camera has. Again 3 misses