<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td colspan="2">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td width="100%">

<p >Hi All,<br /><br />One of the nice things about still life photography is the ability to take a Mulligan. A Mulligan is when a golfer redoes a bad shot and doesn't penalize him (or her) self the one stroke penalty for the shot he was unhappy with. Still Life Photography is the same way...you can always do an image over with no harm and no foul penalty. <br /><br /></p>

<p >Awhile ago, in my Splash Tutorial, partially because my pre-visualization wasn't clear and partially because I was rushing to work within the confines of the time schedule constraints of the video crew shooting the tutorial, I created a photo I wasn't completely happy with.<br /><br /></p>

<p >That being the case, I went back and redid the image...in effect I took a Mulligan! Creating the new image will be the topic of my next tutorial called "Do-Over" but I wanted to share the image with you now. I'll keep you all posted when the new tutorial hits the web.<br /><br /></p>

<p >Comments welcomed, Happy Holidaze to All.<br />Steve<br /><a href="mailto:steve@stevesint.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">steve@stevesint.com</a> </p>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table><div>00cEvp-544230784.jpg.d4f8525e787f5f9cd04650326333923a.jpg</div>