Sunday Streety McBoatface

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Gerald Cafferty, May 21, 2022.

1. I will be unavailable to start the thread for next Sunday! So depending if someone steps up to the plate will determine if this weekly thread proceeds:)
    ParkKeepers_F7850-691.jpg

2. bakery
    0005S&D Fuera Dentro Pan Panadería Bollos-Voigtländer HeliarII15.jpg Voigtländer Heliar II 15 on Fuji X-E2

3. What could be more important than the SS thread. The mind boggles!! I’ll do it.

Here’s a girl on a boat’s face

766D1AFD-AF22-467F-9503-B92B2E30FB65.jpeg

I’ve blacked out the background cos it ain’t suitable for work

5. Magic our Maurice (Selwyn Froggatt)

Gerald Cafferty likes this.
  6. Thanks for the correction John! I made a bit of a Horlicks of that. I got confused with "Nice on Cyril" the song about Spurs footballer Cyril Knowles.

John Seaman likes this.
  7. Ah, rubbish sitcoms from ITV in the early’70s. My own favourite was On The Buses.

8. Nothing beats Dads Army, the BBC are still showing repeats on the their major channels.

9. My comment was tongue in cheek, On the Buses was terrible. The Beeb had much better TV back then.

10. On The Buses and Oh No It's Selwyn Froggatt! (Magic Our Maurice) were on ITV, not on the BBC.

11. Everything I care to know about politics I learned from Nigel Hawthorne on Yes Minister.

Ludmilla likes this.
  12. Y’all may have some good tv, but y’alls’s spelling is atrocious! :)

13. Dustin McAmera

Dustin McAmera Yorkshire

Farty Towwels was also excellent. +1 for the Beeb.
    I have no recent street material; might manage a lane...

14. No one said they were. Please do try to keep up.

John Seaman likes this.