Sunday Streat™️ 06 March 2022

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Ludmilla, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Streat™️ being all street things real&imaginery™️

By my reckoning, 27.3% of my photos that are tagged with street are also tagged with vendor. So much so that I have an IOS text replacement shortcut for adding the phrase street, vendor to the photos keyword list. Can you guess what the shortcut is? I’ll reveal all next week

59618AB1-EECD-4239-B933-10F8637599AC.jpeg

2. 0008S&D Empujando Feriante Carrito Puesto Stand Feria Ambulante Juguetes Polán-NAFD28-105IF.jpg Nikkor AF-S 28-105 IF (90) on D700

3. A search for street vendor found this, maybe not the best use of the keyword.
    LordOfThePies_P1040035-521-1.jpg

4. San Carlos Beach, Cannery Row
    Cannery Row 22b_San Carlos Beach_1.jpg

5. Admittedly, I rarely 'keyword' photos so I usually rely on a combination of memory and browsing to find a photo that I know I've got 'somewhere'. Even so, I must be the odd one out. I could only find just a few 'vendor' photos in my 10-year archive. This is one I took ages ago of a vendor at a market in my home town, but I still like it.

markt rotterdam (1 of 1)-3.jpg

6. I think I might have to stop my preamble as I don’t intend that people should follow my lead.

Allen Herbert likes this.
  7. I take 'em as they come. Sometimes I like doing so. Sometimes not. If I do so in the future, just think of me as following without thinking of yourself as leading ... :)

Allen Herbert and Ludmilla like this.
  8. Fair enough

9. [​IMG]

Lead me Ludmilla, you must lead me. . . :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  10. 5556C298-9653-4029-96DE-4ABCBE657B47.jpg

I. for one, enjoy the little tone setting blurbs you put in this section -

11. "I. for one, enjoy the little tone setting blurbs you put in this section " Eric"

Me to.

"I take 'em as they come. Sometimes I like doing so. Sometimes not. If I do so in the future, just think of me as following without thinking of yourself as leading" Sam

Philosophical, thought. Nice, nicer with a photo. Sort of a Buddha thing. Is that you Sam? Maybe not, with the can of beer. Hopefully.;)) Defiantly not....maybe ,the other dude.

fred.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  12. Thanks, Eric.

I love that shot, The evolution of a cowboy town

ericphelps likes this.