Sundae Treat

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Ludmilla, Oct 23, 2021.

1. I resemble that remark!

lily-chococlate-spoon-mouth_2863-ww.jpg
    chocolate sunday​

2. a great response, thanks Sam

Sorry, if I’ve been a bit tetchy. Had a bad day at the races.

Allen Herbert likes this.
  3. Nothing tetchy perceived. I’ve been enjoying your responses. I was thinking this was as much like sundae tweets as sundae treats. The Not No Words Weekly Street Parfait.

Gerald Cafferty and Ludmilla like this.
  4. Still no people on my street, but at least it's got an animate being.

D03-_MG_2546.jpg

5. We have Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday that need dedicated themes.

6. Leslie, that vehicle looks odd (slightly distorted). Would you care to elaborate?

(I’ve been watching Downton Abbey and am dreaming aboot being Carson)

ericphelps likes this.
  7. Allen, I love the yellow and thunderous sky. Did you dial back on the clarity? Only askin’

8. "Allen, I love the yellow and thunderous sky. Did you dial back on the clarity? Allen, I love the yellow and thunderous sky. Did you dial back on the clarity? Only asking. Ludmilla.

No need to say "only asking" sort of makes me feel I'm a big monster. Maybe, I am to a some folk..., but not to you.

Sometimes, I manipulate a photo, to feel in the imagery, of what I'm feeling at the time.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  9. Absolutely! The truck is actually a toy truck, probably about 3 feet tall, and it came preloaded with distortion. Most of the post-processing was adjusting exposure and contrast. The cat was about 20 feet beyond the truck, I was about 30 feet this side of the truck, and I was using a 300mm lens to flatten the image. I had to wait until the cat was focused on something other than me to get the shot, and, happily, the cat's alternative focus of interest was the truck. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Ludmilla likes this.
  10. Old North Church
    "One if by land"

MA-Boston-Old-North-Church-(o).jpg

Ludmilla, bgelfand and Allen Herbert like this.
  11. DSC_0537s.JPG

Farrell's!

ericphelps and Ludmilla like this.