spotting tool for digital matte prints

Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by danny_liao, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. i print with hahnemuhle german etching paper and sometimes white
    fibers will get on the paper when printing leaving white spots. i was
    just wondering, do they make spotting pens/tools for both color and
    black&white digital prints? thanks in advance.
  2. I use the same stuff I spot dark room prints with. A really good sable brush and ink.
  3. You can buy a product called Spot-Pen. B&H carries the full line. But even better is to buy a
    good quality draftsman's brush and aggressively brush the paper before inserting it into
    the printer. Not only do you save yourself from having to spot prints but your printer
    innards stay a lot cleaner.

Share This Page