Source for Kinderman 120 Size Tanks?

I am aware of several sources for purchasing newly manufactured Kinderman

stainless steel film developing tanks in the single 35mm reel size..

However, the larger sizes of the Kinderman tanks seem to be non-existent here in

the USA..

Is any member here at PN aware of ANY source in the world that has any of the

larger Kinderman tanks for sale?..

Specifically, the tanks for a single 120 reel (2 35mm reels), two 120 reels (4

35mm reels), or four 120 reels (8 35mm reels)..

I'd like to acquire a selection of Kinderman stainless steel tanks coupled with

Hewes 120-size stainless steel reels..

Thank you for any & all responses..

Bruce

Kindermann offers but two tanks, 3363 and 3364. 3364 is for a single 120 or two 135.

There phone is on their website andthey will either sell one direct or direct you to a dealer who will special order it.

Personally I would go to flea markets or `Bay and look for used BRANDED Nikors. Stay away from knockoffs.

Nothing prevents you from developing film on a lift rod in a 8x10 film tank unless you don`t have a dark space. Agitation is raise the film one width. 1/4 turn, lower . Next lift turn 1/4 the other way. You will get perfect negs.

Mr. Moravec

Would you please post for me the Kindermann website that you mention above?..

When I Google Kindermann Stainless Steel Film Developing Tanks I get a lot of hits for sites selling the 3363 single 35mm tank, discussing the use of the 3363 tank, or discussing Kindermann in general..

But, no site that appears to be a home page for the Kindermann company itself..

Thank you,

Bruce

Kindermann has discontinued all these tanks and reels. The US distributor, Argraph, might have some stock of 120 items left, but I doubt it. Unfortunately I procrastinated too long before trying to pick up two more 120 Kindermann EKM119 / 3119 reels and a spare 120 EKM329 / 3329 loading device. They have apparently all sold out of the retail distribution system and are no more. If anyone here knows of some for sale, please let me know. I have Hewes reels but prefer Kindermann.

However, Bruce is in luck. I also wanted a couple of 120 EKM364 / 3364 tanks and purchased two new ones last month. Glazer's in Seattle (www.glazerscamera.com) still has them; it's the only source in the US I know of. They're $69.95 and listed as "in stock" as I type this.

The Kindermann style tanks don't drip, but the lids are hard to remove, and subject to sudden failure (cracking), which fogs your film. Maybe the genuine Kindermann lids don't fail, but they will eventually wear out, and not be replaceable.

I'm extremely happy with used Nikor tanks, bought from folks who didn't get the lids all switched around. (They aren't quite interchangeable.) They last forever, unless you leave E-6 bleach in them for a month...

The Hewes reels in the 35mm size are really a step up from an undamaged Nikor reel, but not a huge step. But if you want to buy a new reel, Hewes is the only quality choice left.

Nikor 120/620 reels are pretty close to indestructible, so used ones are fine. The Hewes ones aren't going to be that much better, other than you can get them new.