Sony A7 mark 2 sensor stabilizer problem

I have a Sony A7 mark 2 that had the sensor go out of position and lock up the camera. The sensor began to get stuck out of position. At first, just turning the camera off, then back on, would reset the sensor position. Then, that method stopped working, and I had to gently bang the camera against my hand to realign the sensor. The problem became progressively worse, until the camera locked up. I sent the camera in to the authorized Sony repair facility. For $300 they replaced the "cushions". No other information given. When I received the camera from the repair facility, the sensor locked up again, but I was able to reset the camera by turning it off, then on. When I tried out the sensor clean function, the camera vibrates more and makes more noise than a brand new A7 mark 2 that I compared it to. I returned the camera to the repair facility, but it was returned with the messsage that it tested OK. The camera only has 6000 exposures on it. I am afraid that the camera was not completely repaired, and that it will fail again, after the 90 day repair warranty has expired. Do any of you kind people have an idea about what is wrong with this camera? Thank you!

any of you kind people have an idea about what is wrong with this camera?" robert e.

Yeah, your repair station didn't do it right.

Try shipping it directly to Sony, or at least contact them. Either way I realize it's a hassle, but keep sending the unit back; they now "Own" the problem.

Eventually either a proper repair, replacement or refund will occur...