somthing very unusual at PN

pnital

something very unusual at PN

Pnina Aental SubscriberCurrent POW Recipient, Dec 29, 2015; 10:15 a.m.

Hello Glenn, Jeff,Bob,and Suze . Im a member many years, at PN and it is not typical to wait for a problem to be corrected more than 2 weeks I

have written to you Glenn twice, to suze 3 times and to Bob twice as well, the last letters to all of you sent the last Friday. . AS I did not

get any answer what so ever, I think that no one of you got my emails and that the problem of the SERVER ERROR continue as I have the recurrent error again from the time your correction Glenn( at the 12th of the month ). i have written to all of you today and nearly at the end it

has disappeared again.

So what I'm asking is;if the problem was looked at? and please delete my 2 last comments,at my last upload of the photo.Iwill try another last time.

Thanks ,Pnina

This is the second time I'm writhing this letter as the first have had 500 server error :?

<p>I was under the impression your problem was fixed. The problem you are experiencing appears to be unique as we are not getting any other reports of 500 error and we're not seeing them in our logs. We will have Jin look into it further to investigate. </p>