Something there is that doesn't love a wall...

JDMvW

As my daughter reminded me yesterday, I have been inconsistent on the subject of walls

Here is the Antifaschistischer Schutzwall in Berlin that initiated a period of development for the Deutsche Demokratische Republik

1275136926_Berlin-72-01-15-Berlin-Wall-Wolliner--Bernauer.jpg.661baa16a758ceee413c0b6b2f0e73a3.jpg

Do you have a favorite wall? :rolleyes:

• Like 3

From the 50th Annual BSA International (vintage motorcycle) Rally a few years ago at Valldal: The BSA Line up at Trollveggen; the Troll Wall in Norway-

if I had to pick a favorite.

from Wikipedia; "The Troll Wall (Norwegian: Trollveggen) is part of the mountain massif Trolltindene (Troll Peaks) in the Romsdalen valley, near Åndalsnes and Molde, on the Norwegian west coast. Trollveggen is part of the Reinheimen National Park in the municipality of Rauma in Møre og Romsdal county. The Troll Wall is the tallest vertical rock face in Europe, about 1,100 metres (3,600 ft) from its base to the summit of its highest point. At its steepest, the summit ridge overhangs the base of the wall by nearly 50 metres (160 ft). The Rauma River and the European Route E136 runs just to the east of the wall."

P1040200.thumb.jpg.31967ccd9ba58f740e45f6d1e5864e94.jpg