Shutter actuations: Canon EOS Rebel T3i

riz

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>Would be grateful if you let me know the online site/program to know the shutter actuations of my Canon EOS Rebel T3i.</p>

<p>Thanking you in anticipation.</p>

<p>Regards,</p>

<p>Riz</p>

<p>Thanks Eddie. I have just bought T3i. Please let me know if ML is error-free and safe on T3i.<br /><br />And in case someone destroys the camera's software/operating system then what is the remedy?</p>

<p>Well the program isn't telepathic, so your camera obviously has to be connected to the computer while you run it ;) Also, PC malware can't infect a camera.<br>

There's a long discussion thread about this program on <a href="http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1152012">POTN</a>, including screenshots of results and all that jazz. Unfortunately both my bodies are Digic II, so I haven't been able to try it myself.</p>

<p><em>Well the program isn't telepathic, so your camera obviously has to be connected to the computer while you run it ;) </em><br>

<em> </em><br>

For my Nikon I used to upload the last image on the website and that gave the count.<br>

</p>

<p>EOS count should work w/ any Canon camera w/ a digic4 processor (or multiple Digic4s ;-) ), but I had heard a few rumors that it wasn't working on new Rebels (even though they were DiGiC4 equipped...), which was why I didn't suggest it. Good to know it still works reliably.</p>

<p>In answer to your question, no, it won't damage the camera (much in the same way Linux won't damage your computer ;-) ).</p>

<p> </p>