I waited to read the reviews before ordering an M8 because the technical barriers seemed substantial and Leica isn't particularly well resourced or experienced with digital. However, Sean Reid and Luminous Landscapes both agreed that Leica had scored a bulls eye with the M8, so I placed an order. But now I'm reading that maybe it's a seriously flawed design, or then again maybe it's a trivial and inconsequential defect that simply won't affect real world photography. So what should I do? Look forward to my M8 arriving early next year, leave the order in place but delay it until Leica have fixed the problems, or cancel the order completely?