Shorten my posting history

<p>Yes, pagination would be nice. There are a number of posters with over 20,000 posts and many more with over 10,000 posts and nobody wants to see them all listed on a single page!</p>

<p>The option just to display just the last 100 could also be useful. That's a pretty simple SQL change so shouldn't require a lot of programing effort.</p>

<p>I've been trying all morning to generate my posting history so that I can follow up on a few of those postings in various forums. Time outs instead. (Mac OS X Safari 10.4)</p>

<p>Though those of us who participate regularly are "rewarded" with more icons of rolls of film, so obviously our activity is recognized and, I assume, desired, when waiting for my history to generate so I can continue my active participation, I often feel penalized for having such an active past, though I know no one wants me to feel that way. I'm glad Bob sounds more hopeful than Josh that a solution can be found.</p>

<p>The pagination seems like a great solution, especially if it's easy to program as Bob thinks it may be.</p>

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!