shopping cart on website (without payment gateway)

<p>

<p>hello<br>

i want to have a photo shopping cart on my site. <br>

currently i cannot invest in a payment gateway (credit card payment option)<br>

but i would like, a shooping cart where if someone clicks on a particular photo the different sizes/prices of the photographs are available for the customer to select and when he/she says buy, his/her information can come to me as email</p>

</p>

<p>is there something like this available ? </p>

<p>You don't have to spend money upfront for a payment gateway, and conversion will be much higher with a cart-based credit card payment than with an email. Also, it's much simpler. Gateways with no upfront or monthly fees include PayPal and Google Checkout, as mentioned above, and also Amazon payments.</p>

<p>There is the EOS template system at eos4you.com (can do the "all info in an email thing"), PhotoCart at picturespro.com, and there are a number of templates available for JAlbum that have a shopping cart interface, you just have to search for them. A Paypal payment interface won't cost you anything except a small pertcentage of sales.</p>

<p>thank you<br>

actually i am in india, and using paypal or google checkout or anyother payment system like these is a problem. because of government controls. <br>

so i have to use an indian payment gateway company. the thing is i cannot afford , a payment gateway company now, but i want a shopping cart, and instead of people clicking on the "buy" link .. i want them to clik on the email link where all their details (size of photo, address , phone number) can come to me as email. is that possible ?<br>

or do i have to get it made from a coder ?</p>

<p>please let me know. <br>

thank you very much </p>

<p>Same advice: use the <strong><a href="http://www.fotoplayer.com/">Fotoplayer</a></strong> skin on the <strong><a href="http://jalbum.net/">Jalbum</a></strong> framework. You can use the Fotoplayer shopping cart without actually go all the way through a payment during checkout. The visitor to the web site can simply have the order e-mailed to you, and you can then follow up with the customer on the matter of payment and delivery.</p>

<p>Same with the EOS templates at eos4you.com. The payment functions can be individually disabled so that the only options are either email you the order or they can print an order form and mail you the order with payment. This works with JAlbum, PS, Breeze Browser, and other programs.</p>

<p>thank you very much everyone. <br>

the problem was my site was made in joomla, so the shopping cart scripts have to work with joomla. . i found a coder, who will install some components in my joomla site. and i can manage the shopping cart ( enable/disable funtions ) through my admin area. <br>

i found him on this site rentacoder.com he is doing this for me at a great price. its awesome. it works like a freelance site. and you post your projecct adn they will start bidding ! <br>

thank you verym much. </p>

• 1 year later...

<p>Technically, having payment info sent to your email is a very big security risk, and can cause you lots of headaches. Not to mention is frowned upon not only by the credit industry, but any customer who finds out.</p>

<p>Check with the host of your website and see if you get one for free from them. Many hosts, such as GoDaddy and Powweb offer this.</p>