Shooting directly to Photoshop?

Hi:-)

I'm going to shoot a lot of people in a row. So I want to connect my camera to my laptop, so that the photos goes directly to the laptop. 

But my question is, can I shoot directly into Photoshop into an action, that will then save the photo in a folder on my desktop after it has

been edited by my actions?

I would love to save the time that Way. 

Thanks. 

/S

<p>What type of camera do you shoot with? Shooting directly to the computer with the camera manufacturer's software might be another alternative. I have a Canon 7D and use their utilities which will allow me to control camera parameters in the computer and download directly to the computer (EOS utility) and then examine the image (Digital Photo Professional). What is nice about that is that when shooting in RAW the manufacturer's software can make adjustments to improve the image which are optimized to the camera in a way that Photoshop might not be able to do. I do have Adobe CS5 and work in that also, but I prefer to use the camera manufacturer's software to adjust the image first if necessary. Often, this will be the only adjustment that I need to make to the image.</p>