Senior Ambassador

They're nice, but IMO its not your best work. I would have like to see many of them croped in a little tighter to isolate the subject a little more. I get wondering around looking at the scenery instead of consintrating on the subject.

How do you work your "Senior Ambasador" program?

Hi Colleen,

While perhaps some of them could be cropped a little tighter - I wouldn't say many. I would ask, are you doing much to them in the way of levels adjusting or anything? That I might suggest to give a little "pop". Here's a quick 60-second tweak of your post....

- I just did a slight levels adjustment

- duplicated the layer

- changed to multiply

- adjusted opacity

- dodged her face back a bit

- added a little burn in spots as well

See what you think. Check out my blog (have to get the blog plug in there) for ideas .... http://darrinballman.blogspot.com

I like some of the scene setting style that do include the surroundings. I think it's just a matter of variety and balance in the end.

- Darrin<div>00HXce-31553884.jpg.bae7d16254e02279441af47c0b3151d4.jpg</div>

• 3 months later...

Hi Colleen,

Your slideshow is great. Started right up with no lag. The photographs are great. Two questions for you please. How long did the shoot take? And what song is that playing on the slideshow? Very nice presentation. I think it would be appealing to parents and probably to seniors too.

Michael