Selling Photos on PN

Hi Mick,

I really enjoy being a member of PN! Its membership is very active, knowledgable, willing to help, etc. IMHO PN is not the best platform for selling photos. I suggest you look at alternatives. Just google "sell photos online" and you'll get a wide range of alternatives.

Hi Mick,

I really enjoy being a member of PN! Its membership is very active, knowledgable, willing to help, etc. IMHO PN is not the best platform for selling photos. I suggest you look at alternatives. Just google "sell photos online" and you'll get a wide range of alternatives.

Hi Mike. I followed your suggestion and searched for possible sites for selling my work. There seem to be a lot of possible sites and I will start weighing the pros and cons for meeting my goals. Thank you Mike.

You can post larger photos if the file size isn't too large. There was a thread on selling photos some time back, my recollection is that as Mike suggested, there are more active venues.

Here is a recent one: Link How to sell photos on photo.net

Hi Sandy. That's an interesting thread. I'm going to consider the info there and may try to sell one or two shots.

Thanks Sandy.

• Like 1