Seeking your Advice

raihan_malik1

<p>Hello Everyone,<br>

i'm from Montreal Canada and planning to start off a career in photography. Unlike any other photographer i'd like to put some of my works in a website (not flickr) for marketing purpose.<br>

I have very limited knowledge about websites and for that i need your expert advise. Please help me to find a good possibly free or very low charge website where i can put my images and all information with a minimum capacity that is decent and presentable to clients and easy to handle.<br>

I thank you all in advance for your help. Truly, Raihan.</p>

<p>If you want your own website, then you can go with an inexpensive hosting service (I pay $5/month for FatCow unlimited hosting) and build your website with something like jalbum, which I used for <a href="http://spirer.com/">my web site. </a>There's no cost for jalbum.</p>

<p>It's wrong to write off flickr however. I just had a magazine buy a photo after they saw my photos on flickr. I never really expected that, I just use it for "fun" photos, but there are buyers who check the tags there, it's a lot easier than plowing through a bunch of websites. I'll put a lot more samples up there with a lot of tags now.</p>