Seeing other people's photos when I go to My Portfolio, why?

Mark Keefer

I agree with Mark, this isn't a "feature" it's a problem in need of a fix.

It's a problem that needs to go away, as in don't initiate this new feature. It's redundant, invasive, poorly presented and unnecessary; just more of the goop from the "admire" Facebook mentality. If management was truly concerned about members communicating and following each other's work, they'd fix the Critique Forum.... Mike

Edited by Not Here
  • Like 2

Here is a novel idea.

I think they should make a drop-down menu item for it, call it "What Other People Did Today," when I click on "My Portfolio" I expect to see "My Portfolio", this is an easy straightforward approach. Keep it simple, don't over think it.

Cheers, Mark

Well, today all I get is the spinning aperture or other people's stuff, but not my stuff. Maybe I upset someone having a bad day. Honestly, I work 6 days a week, I get one day off a week and the little time I have off, I try to enjoy a little time on Photo.net, but at times it can be so frustrating, not enjoying this evening on PN.

Guess I'll head down to the coffee shop and relax before I write something I will regret. I really hope the site gets fixed soon or something better comes along. It does pain me to put it that way but we are now in October of 2017 and it feels like one step forward and two steps back.

• Like 2
Cheers, Mark